Apostle Tracey Robinson 2022 All Rights Reserved
- Prayer is our spiritual communication to our Spiritual Father which art in Heaven.
- Prayer is the most talked about and the most common practice of all Christians, but yet lest in activity involved in because of the lack of results.
- It is easy to always say “we are praying for you” or “I will pray for you” but is lest activity they are involved in because of a lack of results.
- Prayer is not an option for us, we are commanded to pray. Jesus never said, “if you pray” He said “when you pray”, which means God expects you to pray if you claim to be a born again new creature (a believer). (St Matthew 6:5-6)
- Praying from your soul is who Jesus was referring to when He said, “Man ought to always pray, pray without ceasing”. He was referring to the spirit of Man! That part that God created in His own image, after their likeness.
- Praying from your soul is spiritual! Not carnal through the flesh.
- Language is the key to unity and communication.
- Language is the most important thing in a country and in a culture.
- Your soul will need a language to be in unity and communication with God the Father.
- Prayer is not an automatic thing to do! Prayer is not just talking to God! If so, everyone would be talking to Him and getting results.
- Just because you can talk a lot, your words are eloquent in speech, or you can pray a long time because of practice does not mean you will be heard.
- Jesus told the Pharisees in St Matthew 6:7-8 you think that you will be heard because of your much speaking, your long drawn out and use of vain repetitious words, quoting all these laws to God in their deep ritualistic words and complicated languages in religious words being addressed to God.
- The principle of prayer must be learned! It must be taught by the Holy Spirit using the Word of God to your soul so that soul can pray; so that we can have access to Heaven; to learn how to control what happens on the earth by pulling down what’s going on in Heaven to earth; and to make an effective impact from Heavens view with it..
St Luke 18:1 And He spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.
- Jesus uses a parable to explain the need for the spirit man in you to always pray without ceasing and not to faint. In other words, wait on the Spirit of God to answer you and don’t lose your hope in waiting for Him to response.
- Praying from your soul and its emotions without the 5-senses of your flesh and its knowledge of good and evil is a spiritual process that will cause you to become the spirit being that you are, communicating with the Bishop of your soul which will guarantee a spiritual response to you from our Spiritual God. It’s a win, win both ways!
- When we pray amiss, that is praying out of the Will of God, praying inappropriately, praying out of place, or not quite right we are praying then our lower nature which is the flesh, which is carnal and worldly.
- God does not hear nor respond to the flesh except it is surrendering and conforming to His Will from its deception and the deceiving of your soul through its influence to reject Him and His Will.
- Your soul once awaken by the heard Word of God knows how to pray in and from a spirit of “reverence” to God. Your prayers will get answered because you are praying in the Spirit without the Will of your flesh involved.
- Reverence is to have a deep respect for God; to regard and treat Him with deep respect.
- Flesh cannot enter into the presence of a Holy and Righteous God. Why, because it is an enemy to God and toward God; it’s deceptive, carnal, and worldly.
- Soul once awaken and is in obedience to the Will of God prays from a memory of what the Holy Spirit has said and will bring back to his remembrance.
- Soul once awaken will only pray to his Creator, his Father.
- The Book of Psalm is a reflection of a wide variety of feelings, emotions, attitudes, and interest of individual experiences, with a genuine interest in establishing worship to our Father God that only comes from their soul and its desires for the Father.
- These Psalmists express their need, yearning, longings, and desires from their “inner man” called soul.
- Once soul has been awaken to the Will of God through the heard Word of God it is God that puts desires in your (his) heart when soul delights himself in God.
- When the Spirit of God is in total control over your surrendered soul our desires are only His desires, because God already know your earthly need before you even ask Him; but your spiritual need is God’s greatest concern.
3 John 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- Health and prosperity are a promise to those that are spiritually growing in Christ.
- There is a difference between feelings and emotions: Feelings are experienced consciously through the 5-senses and its knowledge of good and evil. Emotions are manifest either consciously or subconsciously.
- The feelings of the flesh triggers the emotions of the soul to influence them through the conscious mind by repeating what it hears in the knowledge of good and evil then deposit or download it into your subconscious mind which is the heart of the soul (spirit man).
- A good example is our emotions are like the engine of a car; our feelings are the frame or body of the car. To tune up your care you won’t skip over the engine, right? Well the same goes for our emotions, which give us a more accurate diagnosis of how we are doing in each moment.
- Emotions are the raw data of a reaction to your present reality, whereas feelings are diluted from your past, its stories, and fears that were created in the heart from being repetitiously heard then downloaded in your heart.
- When your flesh is dominant (has dominion that is) over your soul, your soul will take what the body (the flesh) hears, sees, taste, feeling, and touch from your senses to deposit it into your soul. Your soul will take what the body has deposited and deposit it into your spirit. In this there is no Holy Spirit dwelling in your spirit!
- When the Holy Spirit is dominant over your soul He has possession and control over your spirit; He will deposit His righteousness, holiness, sanctification, and deliverance in your soul through the heard Word of God. Once the spirit takes back His dominion over your whole self, your body (the flesh) is subject to the Will of the Spirit of God; the flesh will be mortified to be crucified.
- The dominion of the Holy Spirit in control over your whole being will crucify the flesh and its senses causing it to submit to the Will of God and no longer to what it heard, sees, smell, taste, and touch.
- Your subconscious mind is the heart of the soul of man. This is the “seat of control” for the life of soul.
- The conscious mind feeds the subconscious mind information. The more your conscious mind hears it feeds it to the subconscious mind. We must learn to take control of our conscious mind.
- You then become what you have heard! Proverbs 23:7 For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.
- Jesus said for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, St Matthew 12:34
- It is the Spirit of God that gives all new creatures in Him a new heart and a new spirit found in Ezekiel 36:26-27
- When we are born again we must be regenerated and it is God who will give you a new heart and a new spirit; and He will take away the stony heart of our old nature and give us a heart of flesh, which is of the new nature.
- Then He will “put” His Spirit in you that will cause your soul to walk in His statutes, keep His judgments, and do them.
- This is how we will learn to walk in the Spirit, by the Spirit, and after the Spirit.
- So when souls come together in the unity of faith in Christ Jesus and in one heart they will find the Spirit of God’s presence because of the unity and oneness in faith.
- The Spirit of the Lord God shows up when there is obedience in one accord. His holiness won’t allow Him to show up when the mind of all hearts are not one.
- Learning to pray from your soul in such a manner that will destroy what was put in order as a tradition and ritual and not as an activity that will impact this world from a Kingdom standard.
- Learning to pray from your soul’s view will give you access using the keys of the Kingdom to enter into the Kingdom country.
- Learning to pray from your soul’s view as the Church will impact this earth by bringing Heavens influence to the earth.
- This is the kind of power and authority through Jesus that God gave to the Church through the keys of Heaven.
St Matthew 18:18-20
18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
- When there is unity in prayer that is individual or corporate with the Kingdom of Heaven on your behalf as a representative of Heaven prayers are promised to be answered.
- When we ask in unity we must ask from Heaven’s view: by declaring and forbidding that which is improper and unlawful in earth that which is already forbidden in Heaven; and whatever we permit and declare proper and lawful on earth must be what is already permitted in Heaven.
- It is through the Holy Spirit that soul is knowledgeable in knowing what is already improper and unlawful in earth from Heavens standards.
- It is through the Holy Spirit that soul is knowledgeable in knowing what to permit and declare as being proper and lawful on the earth and must already be permitted in Heaven.
- Spiritually soul will never pray amiss, repetitious, and vain prayers to the Father because he knows what the Father’s pleasure is.
- We as new creatures in Christ must unlearn from the ways of tradition and religion so our soul can take its abode in Christ and do the Will of the Father.
- We must first begin by coming to the sanctuary with the intents of God in our hearts and toward one another, and not the motives of our flesh and its comfort.
- We must come to the understanding as a new creature that our soul must be “spiritually afflicted”.
- By going through the processing of these “afflictions of being spiritually refined” that will incorporate individual and corporate test, trials, and tribulations for the new life in Christ that will make, mold, and transform your soul into conforming to become a Son, just like the Son of God.
2 Corinthians 4:16-17
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
- We must be refined by going on through the processing of God’s plan of Salvation for soul.
- Refining is the process of purification for the soul to cleanse and remove all the impurities of our old nature (old man) in order to improve and perfect the new man (new creature) in Christ in you.
Wednesday, July 27, 2022