the Soul of man and bring him back to life:
Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 Copy Right
The teachings here are for the soul of man.
The teachings here are for the awakening, the delivering, the experiencing, and the
winning of your soul. The teachings here are designed and equipped to usher you into the Kingdom of God as a spirit being encased in a body living in the earth.
The teachings here are about the life of the Kingdom, being a citizen of the Kingdom, and its benefits for the soul of the spirit man in you while in the earth.
The teachings here are designed and equipped with the message from the Heart of God that will guarantee you to hear the Father say well done, as well as causing you to grow spiritually into becoming a Son of God. The teachings here are from the Heart of God in and through His Word and His Son. The teachings here will cleanse your spirit, soul, and body and making the WHOLE man ready for the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, who will then become your instructor, guide, leader, reprove, correct, rebuke, etc., and it comes from the Spirit of God’s Breath inspired through His Word.
When the Holy Ghost takes His abode in you by possessing and controlling you, He will do the teaching now.
The teachings here are designed and orchestrated to “usher” your soul into the Presence of God once you have reached the stage in spiritual growth to stand in the faith of Christ before a Holy God who will now speak to you Himself.
1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him.
Usher defined here to show or guide Soul to the mark of starting something new as a new creature in Christ; an assistant teacher anointed by the Spirit of God to assist in the ushering of Souls to the Kingdom of God; a person, in this case a leader or teacher who shows Souls to their seat in Christ for the Kingdom; a leader or teacher employed by the spirit of God to walk before the Soul that is being presented to the Spirit of God.
- In all teachings faith is heard, demonstrated, lived, and is a lifestyle here in Personal Touch!
- These teachings are a guarantee for you to become your authentic self in Christ.
- You see we teach, preach, and minister through the Word of God what the Spirit of God allows us to see in Spirit; we then minister God’s Heart to you through His Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, and Revelation Knowledge.
- Therefore, we don’t have to lay hands on you because the Word finds you, handles you, and your circumstances as it is preached and taught according to the Will of God.
Your Secret Self
When a soul’s heart is hearing in righteousness the devil cannot snatch you out or lead you out of the Church, you willingly go.
- When a believer’s soul compromises the Word of God in their journey they will automatic drop fellowship with Personal Touch, the disciples, and myself; and will keep us at a long distance.
- Here is a news flash! This is the same way you treat the Lord God when you rebel, reject,
and compromise His Word and you become a far off from Him and His Presence, though it may appear that you have left us.
- Then you will begin to practice tradition and religion to try and stay afloat in and with a
familiar spirit of what and when you once experienced the enlightenment and tasted your Heavenly gift(s) and was named a partaker of the Holy Ghost (Hebrews 6:4).
- The Holy Ghost, The Holy Spirit is available to all that are willingly and obedient to do the Will of God in the earth.
- The Holy Ghost is compacted to impact your whole being so that the full Love of God to and for the spirit man in you is being indwelled and well taken care of.
- The Word of God ONLY operates by the Spirit of God and functions by the faith of the Spirit of God.
- The Word of God is Spirit and is the Spirit of God.
- The Word of God will testify of Jesus Christ and will cause Him to become the supreme
object of your affections. St John 5:39 says that the scriptures will testify of Jesus when you search them.
Therefore, we must study to show ourselves approved of God, not man, but approved by God to be skilled and skillful in rightly dividing the Word of God in truth, not feelings, but in truth.
Affections of joy, desires that are His desires, respect, being in awe, love for one another, gratitude, and so much more.
When Christ becomes the object of your affections in the earth you will learn to submit and commit to the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth.
St John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
- This is only done through the object of your affections and what they are set upon.
- To be loved as the beloved of God is the love that God so loved man with.
- Beloved defined here as dearly loved; very popular with or much used by a specified set
of people; a much-loved person.
St John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- So defined here as to such a great extent; and for this reason; in the way described or
demonstrated; with the aim that; in order that; and then; as the next step.
- Jesus is the ONLY demonstrator! His demonstration of love is our pattern to imitate and to follow.
- What is it going to take in your journey of Salvation for you to reveal and surrender your whole self to the Will of God? This will begin the cleansing process for your soul’s return to the Father.
- What is it that you do daily to keep your secret self in secret?
- Is this why you don’t or won’t seek the Lord for His Holy Spirit? If so, please note that He already know your inward secrets.
- We use distractions to keep us occupied and from knowing our true self.
- We use people, social media, songs, music, etc. to keep us distracted so that we don’t hear our thoughts about ourselves that triggers the real you.
- What is the secret(s) about yourself that keeps you walking as the Gentiles walk?
Ephesians 4:17-32 Read from the Bible
- The Gentiles walked in the futility of their minds.
- Futility defined here as the quality of being ineffective or useless; unimportance; done in vain (futile). Vanity, meaningless, worthless, pointless, useless, ineffective, hopeless.
- The Gentiles were darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in their heart (the hardness of their heart).
- In other words, some of the Gentiles walked in the flesh!
- The hearing of the truth of Chris Jesus and His learned way teaches us to put off/take off the old man and his nature which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires and can only be renewed in the spirit of your minds, as you put on the new creation in you created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.
- Even today we see that many that say they are in Christ but have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality (a state of being sensual), greedy practices toward every kind of impurity. Sensual defined here as pertaining to the body or the physical senses; also, fleshy; carnal; opposed to spiritual. This is not the way of Christ neither is it the way many have been taught the truth in Jesus Christ.
- This is why it don’t pay to watch others or each other and don’t know the Spirit of the Word for yourself.
- The scriptures here teach us that we should have a firm base for understanding how we are called to live in the light of our new life in Christ.
- Even tradition and religion give a portrait that may not be holy, but it will give you a glimpse that will give you a thirst to inquire for more righteousness.
- How should we walk in a manner that is worthy of the great calling in Christ individually and personally?
- This means bearing with one another in love, patience, humility, and using our gifts of the Holy Spirit for building up one another in love.
- The Gentiles have been grafted whereas we all have become one people, one nation whose God is the LORD.
- Grafted defined here as in (botany) a shoot inserted into a tree or plant, so as to become a living part of it; something amalgamated with a foreign stock.
- This “grafting in” does not give us the privilege to continue to walk half-heartedly in the sight of God after all that He has done through His Son Jesus.
- In Christ we are no longer Gentiles, therefore we must cease walking and living like the Gentiles lived.
- We can no longer live as the world is our minds and hearts, because we are no longer of the world.
- There must be a disconnect between you and the world because your secret self will reveal itself.
- Being united in Christ in one another is/should be our common goal as the members of the Body of Christ, and not being united around our own glory and our possessions that omits God.
- Our common goal is coming into the unity of the faith in Christ and of the knowledge of Jesus Christ to the measure of striving for His perfect stature of the fullness Christ in you.
- Being darkened in your understanding means that your heart is still a heart of stone, and you are still separated from God.
- It is hard to comprehend the Word of God in darkness, when it is Light that must be understood in Spirit and in Truth.
- Satan is darkness! He is the one that twist and contort the Word of God in your understanding to make you believe that your secrets are only yours; nobody knows what you are thinking or have been thinking; etc. But your attitude, behavior, and mannerism will always give you away.
- Biblically ignorance is treated as a willful act of neglecting knowledge and truth.
- I didn’t say it God said it in Hosea 4:6 when He said My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou has rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
- Don’t think here that you can come and go with God as you please and how you please.
- He is a God of His Word! He upholds His Word! When He says I will also reject you and forget your children He means this.
Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me.
- This is Wisdom talking, but God is Wisdom!
- There will be few that will find the straight and narrow gate which leads to life because of their secret self.
St Matthew 7:13-14 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
- It is the hardness of the heart that causes many to desire the ignorance of not possessing the knowledge of God.
- Many have sealed their hearts away perceiving the love of God through Christ Jesus, therefore their minds cannot grasp the truth of God.
- So they put on a form of godliness through their feelings and still get lost in the process of spirituality.
Sunday, September 4, 2022