Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 Copy Right
1 Corinthians 15:34-58 Read from the Bible
- Your fleshly body is just an approving ground for the next body for your soul.
- Your soul and spirit lives in a corrupt body, to one day put off this body for a new body.
- In the time of our awaited transition, we must be eligible to put on immortality according to the Word of God.
- Eligible is defined here as having the right to do or obtain something; satisfying the appropriate conditions.
- Our condition is the Word of God and its prescribed method(s).
- If you don’t have another body death will reign over, you at that point.
- We know that the Word teaches us that the sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law, 1 Corinthians 15:56.
- If God does not comfort, you when you are dying this means that you are somewhere lost because the way you chose rebelled against God in your earthly life.
- “Lost” is a place in eternity.
- The angels that minister for Salvation won’t come to you, but what comes are the spirits that motivated you, that tempted you to rebel, compromise, and doubt God and His Word. They will take you and Hell opens her mouth to receive you.
- So how you live in the preparation of the next body can be seen by you and others according to the Word of God. This is whether you are a regenerated or unregenerated soul!
- So having on the right body for your soul’s destiny is so important!
- The laws in the spirit realm are different than the laws in earthly realm that are still spirit.
- I believe that when people say that they see demonic spirits they are seeing really where they are presently in their spirituality due to their state of belief. Because to see demonic spirits and activities and don’t have power to control them and to cast them out is unusual. These spirits, familiar spirits job is to keep you from getting saved and staying saved so that when it your time to transition from this world, it is their job to drag you into Hell because you don’t the right body, a new body to fight in that realm.
- A new body is a glorified body of Light! When demons see this body, they flee from it.
- A glorified body is what Adam originally had before he sinned against God.
- Adam was a spirit being! He was created in the glorified nature of God. He had already put on Christ because he was created in Him. (Verse 45)
- Glorified defined here as acknowledge and reveal the majesty and splendor of (God) by one’s actions; to ascribe, describe, and represent the nature of God in Spirit as admirable, especially unjustifiably.
- The Light of God that shines in His people on earth today is that little light they sing about. Although, the Bible says, “let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify our Father which is in Heaven”, St Matthew 5:16.
- When people see your good works, they will not and should not glorify you but the Father which is in Heaven. He is the one that has/is transformed/transforming you in this newness.
- The glorified body covers all your parts, anything that would be shameful or has caused you shame. This also includes the nature of the past and its once deeds!
- We get this glorified body and its preparations based upon how we are living life in the earth now. It starts in the earth realm qualifying you and making you eligible for the new body.
- The Word teaches us that if your right hand offends you cut it off. It is better to enter Heaven with one hand then to let that hand that offends take you and your whole body to Hell.
St Matthew 5:29-30 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast is from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
- When we look at the members of the Body of Christ, we should follow this same process instead of being like “crabs in a bucket”.
- Sin is pleasurable when you don’t have the thoughts of you dying or thoughts of your immortality.
- Therefore, many believers, born again new creatures live from their past, its habits, practices, lust, and desires in their new present with Christ.
- We abuse God’s grace because we know that if we confess our sins that He is faithful and just to forgive us, 1 John 1:9.
- If we keep on doing something repeatedly, God is not going to believe that you are sorry because you are now willfully doing wrong. After a while your conscience becomes seared and your confession to God will mean nothing.
- Our conscience is our God given moral conscious, which is soul, the moral part of God.
- When your conscience is seared it is rendered insensitive, your conscience does not work properly in identifying right and wrong, as if you have some spiritual scar tissue that has dulled your sense of right and wrong. Just as cattle are branded with a branding iron and that spot branded has become numb to pain.
- So, the heart of a person that has been desensitized to moral pains.
- Cauterize defined here as to burn the skin or flesh of (a wound) with a heated instrument or caustic substance, typically to stop bleeding or prevent the wound from becoming infected.
- Cauterization is a medical practice or technique of burning a part of a body to remove or close off a part of it. It destroys some tissue in an attempt to mitigate bleeding and damage, remove an undesired growth, or minimize other potential medical harm, such as infections when antibiotics are unavailable
- Everybody is not going to make it into eternal Heaven, because they don’t have a mind to do so.
1 Timothy 4:1-2 1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared (cauterize)with a hot iron;
- Your confession must be backed up by actions.
- Many in that day the Bible declares will say Lord did I not do this and that in your name. The Lord’s response to them will be “depart from Me your work was of iniquity”. You don’t have a relationship with Me. You did the Church thang through tradition and religion and never formed a relationship with Me. (St Matthew 7:21-23)
- Your relationship with Me was when I told you to don’t do that, cut them off, stop relying on this and that; following the wrong people based upon a feeling; and doing things that would keep you from knowing Me. Jesus will have to say I know you not.
- It is your sin that keeps you away from Christ Jesus!
- Many say that they know the Lord but the Lord is saying “I don’t know you” and your fruit is not of Me.
- The Lord must build a relationship with each of us individually and personally. The relationship with Him is what will get the things out of your life that was/is standing between you and Him.
- Remember you kept choosing a man or woman; money; your Will; unforgiveness; transgressions; iniquity, the cares of this world, etc.
- Christ must know you! Not through your possessions or stuff!
- The day of your transitioning is going to catch many off guard, because they think that they have time to continue to sin.
- Preaching, teaching, and ministering in the flesh to the flesh will only hurt if any until benediction.
- Preaching, teaching, and ministering in the Spirit will hurt your feelings as the Spirit of God cut and burn the sin in that old nature that is in the flesh, but this is God’s method with a solution for your new life in Him.
- Fleshly teaching, preaching, and ministering to the natural man will leave you cut and leaking with no healing and deliverance.
- Spiritual immaturity will cause you not to grow spiritually as well as not be prepared to be eligible for a new body for soul, and it starts down here in the earth realm.
- How do you expect to grow spiritually when you’ve be taught to hate and reject the Word and Will of God through tradition and religion and its practices?
Wednesday, September 7, 2022