Apostle Tracey Robinson, 2022 Copy Right
Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures forever more.
- The Spirit of the Lord will show us the path of life, our life, and how to live it in the earth according to His Will.
- The Spirit of the Lord will guide and lead us into the right paths of God, in His Divine Presence with joy promised.
- It is the Spirit of the Lord that will teach you how to desire His desires and give Him pleasure.
Psalm 37:4-5 4 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
- Delight defined here means great pleasure; please someone greatly.
- Commit defined here means to be dedicated to; delight; faithful; loyal; devoted.
- It is the Spirit of the Lord that will teach you and guide you once in His Presence what He requires of you, i.e., in prayer, praise, worship, communication, etc.
- Everything we do in Christ with God must be done in the spirituality of man.
- It is the “spirit of prayer” that will lead you to pray. It is Jesus, our intercessor that will intercept.
- The Spirit of Prayer is the Spirit of God. He inspires and guides us in prayers.
- The Spirit of Prayer is prayer with Divine help. It is trusting in faith and relying on God to hear, understand, and act on our behalf.
- Praying in the Spirit is a gift received through having the faith of Christ in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
Jude 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
- When our human weaknesses prevent us from relating to God correctly, the Spirit will intercede for us by pleading our case before God.
Romans 8: 26-27 26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings (wordless groans) which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
- Prayer is the Will of God in Christ Jesus for us, 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.
- It is the Spirit of God that enables and empowers His people to pray.
- Praying in the Spirit is a divine activity that requires the Spirit of God to perform and one appropriates through the faith in Christ Jesus and His finished work.
- We can only reach God in Spirit through the truth of Christ Jesus, St John 4:24.
- God’s guidance and teaching comes to us only through Christ by means of the Spirit.
St John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- We often come to the Sanctuary, the House of Prayer with everything and anything on the “mind of our hearts”.
- When we come, we have no desire to enter the Presence of God; we have no hope to enter His Presence, but the Word of God gives us the set up on how to enter His Presence according to His Will, not ours.
- When we come to the Sanctuary, the House of Prayer we come tired in the flesh and worn in our thoughts from the issues and cares of life, the workplace, and in the pending things that still must be done before you can find a place to rest and lay down from the cares of this world and your flesh.
- To enter in His Presence is a heart thing, it’s not a physical or natural thing or way.
- Enter therefore with all your whole heart, mind, and soul.
- To enter God’s holy presence, you must come through the only way that He has provided. If you try to approach God in any other way, the consequences could be severe. Nadab and Abihu, Aaron’s two sons who were priests, got creative and offered “strange fire,” which God had not commanded. Leviticus 10:1-3
- Their inexcusable folly of trying to please the Lord their way instead of the Lord’s Way was dangerous.
- God rejected their offering that He found to be offensive to Him, so He consumed them with fire.
- Strange in the Hebrew translation means unauthorized, foreign, or profane.
Leviticus 10:3 KJV Amplified Then Moses said to Aaron, This is what the Lord meant when He said, I (and My Will, not their own) will be acknowledged as hallowed by those who come near Me, and before all the people I will be honored. And Aaron said nothing.
- God is Holy! He requires anything or anyone that comes before Him to be holy. In the sight of the people, He will be honored as Holy.
- God knows our hearts. He knows what we truly believe before we enter His Presence. He knows our motives toward His intents before we appear in His Presence.
- God was not going to allow the disobedience of Aaron’s sons to set a precedent for future disregard of His Law.
- Even through Jesus He is that same God and He changes not! Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.
Set up spiritual precedence’s on how to enter in to get God’s permission to enter and on how to enter in by thanking Him and praising Him until He ask what you want.
Once in His Presence be careful about nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6.
- What is it that keeps you from God’s presence? It is your sin that separates and blocks you from God and God is not listening to your prayers nor will He usher you in His presence.
Psalm 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
Iniquity defined here as immoral or grossly unjust behavior
- Coming to the House of Prayer, the Sanctuary is the door to enter in His Presence.
- When we are headed to the Sanctuary, we should be in expectancy of encountering the Spirit of God and His Presence through His Word.
- Your posture should be in an expectancy of going to the Sanctuary with an attitude of hearing the Word of God in Spirit and in Truth.
- Posture defined here as a particular way of dealing with or considering something; an approach or attitude; behave in a way that is intended to impress or mislead; to place (someone) in a particular attitude or pose.
- We should never try to enter in His Presence by just checking off a box, as to say I met the requirement of going to Church today.
Check yourself! Check the state of your mind and heart before you enter His gates and courts, that is before to get to and in the Sanctuary.
Put on Psalm 100:4, Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.
- You say, the Bible teaches us to come as we are. Yes, this is true, but when you come to Jesus you come with a made up mind that says “I tired of my way of living and I need a Savior”.
St Matthew 11:28-30 28 Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.
- Yoke defined here as a frame fitting over the neck and shoulders of a person, used for carrying pails or baskets.
As you enter His gates and His courts be thankful through a time of loving Him and looking back to see how good God’s been; memorializing His faithfulness as you are entering.
Make sure that your heart is or has been spiritually circumcised.
Deuteronomy 10:16-17 16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiff-necked. 17 For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
- In the Old Testament the Word tells us to circumcise the foreskin of your minds and hearts to no longer be stubborn and hard hearted for God is not a partial God and takes no bribes.
- When you say, “I’m trying is like a bribe”.
- Circumcision is a matter of the heart of every born again believer by the Spirit, not by the letter.
- In Deuteronomy 10, God’s love had been bestowed upon the Israelites, demonstrated and manifest in their deliverance from Egypt and their sustenance throughout their wilderness wanderings because it was bestowed upon their fathers and the patriarchs.
- Sustenance defined as food and drink regarded as a source of strength; nourishment; the maintaining of someone or something in life or existence.
- Moses summarized the essence of Israel’s religion in Deuteronomy. Covenant is the basic idea in the relationship initiated by God with Israel, not Law, but covenant.
Ezekiel 36:26-27 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
- God deals with us in “spiritual wholeness”, not partial wholeness.
- There is a preparation for those that are called into positions of authority in Christ.
- We cannot offer to Him proud “sacrifices”, “bribes”, and promises that we cannot keep and that are unworthy of Him.
- He seeks those who come to Him in humility, ready to sacrifice their pride and lay before Him humbled with a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart that He will not despise.
- God was not going to allow the disobedience of Aaron’s sons to set a precedent for future disregard of His Law then or now.
- Church going is just a religious act nowadays. It has become mundane.
- Mundane defined here as lacking interest or excitement; dull; of this earthly world rather than a heavenly or spiritual one.
- God sent Jesus to pave the path that will open the way back to Him as He is drawing and calling us.
- Today, our children and children, children are battling against things that our parents, our parents, parents, and we ourselves have decided on that was and is against God.
- Seek the Lord God! Fall in love with the Him and His Way in order to discover in knowledge His Will that will guide and lead us back to Him in Spirit and in Truth.
Wednesday, September 14, 2022