Apostle Robinson All Rights Reserved 2023
1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
• We over complicate through traditions and religions the simplicity of the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• The spirit of the world, the flesh, and the devil is orchestrated through the knowledge of good and evil, the 5-senses, and the nature of the flesh, which is of the serpentine nature that we are all born in.
• The spirit of the world is the philosophies and ideologies of the natural, carnal mind of man.
• The spirit of the world is only limited to natural thinking.
• You/we/me will NEVER be able to out do or undermine God and His Word.
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
• The carnal mind of the spiritually dead only knows what the natural mind of the natural man knows because he has not been spiritually awakened by the Spirit of the Word of God.
• The spiritually dead have no real witness in them, neither do they have the Spirit of the Word of God.
• It is the Spirit of God through His Son Jesus and the Word of God that reveals to us all spiritual truths.
• What is spiritual truth? Spiritual truth that is a higher level of knowledge, understanding, with wisdom applied to knowing the Spirit of God, His Will, and His Way; knowing who Jesus really is in being the Son of God; knowing and understanding our authentic self (that is your spiritual identity) and our part in His plan; knowing and understanding Satan and his many natures in character, mannerism, behavior, and attitude as it affects the natural part of you; knowing the spirit of worldliness and its works of the flesh; etc.
• The Spirit of Truth has nothing to do with what you can see, feel, touch, smell, taste, but everything to do with what you cannot see or feel in order to justify with the natural eye.
• The Spirit of Truth is only accessible by way of the Holy Spirit.
• The Spirit of Truth is what witnesses the Word of God in your heart that is permanent.
• And everyone that hears the voice of Christ Jesus is of the truth, St John 18:37.
• The Spirit of the Word of God is the real witness. It will witness itself in you to that which you have submitted to, to be committed to, and to be transformed into.
Romans 8:16-17 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together.
• The Spirit of the Word is your witness to the Word that is possessing, controlling, and influencing your every way.
• Itself here is used after a quality to emphasize what a perfect example of that quality someone or something is as it refers to the Spirit of God.
• The word(s) of man along with tradition and religion will never be able to vouch for your spirituality in Christ.
• Vouch here means to confirm that someone is who they say they are or that they are of good character.
• Jesus did not commit Himself to man and his ways because He knew all men and needed no one to testify on man’s behalf: for He knew what was in man, St John 2:24-25.
• This suffering includes fasting to consecrate your whole being to God as your reasonable service.
• What does it mean to suffer with Christ? To suffer with Christ means to struggle to resist and go through the powers of temptations used by the enemy of your Soul to be made perfect through the sufferings for Christ’s sake.
• We all have a cross, our cross to bear just as Jesus did. In St Matthew 16:24 Jesus said to his disciples, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
• Jesus became the perfect Savior, Lord, and Master to all mankind; through His sufferings we have been preserved till our end to be made perfect as a Son, spiritually matured in Him, and having our new life as spirit beings encased in a human body, having human experiences with our existence now in Him.
• The real witness in you is the Spirit of the Word of God that is alive and working in your life and is your lifestyle.
• Adam’s once stood for all mankind. As a living soul he held all of humanity in his loins. His representation for all mankind was a failure with God because of his rebellion toward God.
• God sending Jesus Christ to represent Himself and Salvation for all mankind was successful for all mankind. Christ Jesus came as a life giver. Christ represented us as being in Him as the Branch is in the vine, if man Will to return to God the Father and be reconciled back to Him spiritually, not naturally.
1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
• When we die to our Will in the knowledge of good and evil to live again in the Will of God, we are raised up as a spirit being encased in a body.
• Your spirituality is a very important aspect of the depths of Salvation in you as you began to manifest the new creature in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
• The Word is talking about having a spiritual renewal, a character transformation, and a reconciliation back to the Father in His image, after their likeness possessing dominion.
• As new creatures in Christ we are no longer witnesses of the world, but now witnesses of the Word.
• It is hard to fool, manipulate, or deceive a true child of God when the Word is their witness.
St Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
• The Word will witness! Though we must beware of men, verse 17.
1 John 5:5-8 5 Who is He that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
6 This is He that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghosh: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
• Evaluate your journey in Salvation then ask yourself, are these witnesses in you?
• These three witnesses in Heaven and in Earth will make it easy for you to dwell in the Presence of the Father through His Son as you become a son.
• The three witnesses in Heaven and in Earth will let the Father have dominion and manifest Himself in Earth, as they bear witness of themselves in Heaven and in Earth in you.
• These witnesses will bear witness that you are a citizen of the Kingdom of God and not a foreigner or a thief.
• These witnesses in you will portray Christ Jesus in you for many to see and hear and glorify the Father in Heaven and in Earth.
• The Spirit of God will attest to His Word in you as He quicken you to give life and unction you to anoint others to His Will.
• Attest here means to be a witness to; certify formally.
• God will witness His Word in you and certify it as being Holy for His use.
• The Word must be in your heart to testify as a witness in you for the Spirit of God, the Kingdom of God, for Christ Jesus in you, and for the world to hear and see.
• When the Spirit of the Word witnesses in you Heaven’s got your back and earth will have to agree.
• When the Spirit of the Word is in your heart witnessing your salt is rich and you know how to maturely season every soul that enters your path.
• The Spirit of the Word for the new creature in you is the discerner; it is the faith to believe in; the love-to-love God and return His love back to Him; it is the character builder to pattern you to be knitted as a Son like Jesus; it is the regulator for the new creature in you as he journeys throughout the day and night in earth; and everything and all things that Salvation offers.
• The Word of God is the only thing that God honors and uphold above all His Name, even the name of Jesus, Psalm 138:2.
• The name of Jesus is the name for Salvation and reconciling us back to God. Acts 4:10-12.
• The Word of God in Spirit and in Truth must be hidden in our hearts to move the Kingdom of Heaven to the earth realm in you as a witness in earth.
Wednesday, December 28, 2022