Apostle Tracey Robinson
St John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
• “so” means to such a great extent.
• God had no measure, no limits to reconciling man back as His perfect creation of love.
• God loves His perfect creation so – the spirit Man that is, that He will go to his end to redeem him back to Himself.
• Salvation is God’s program for the soul of man. Salvation is God’s tools and instruments to use for the transforming power of God to take effect in man.
• Salvation is God’s strength and firmness against sin and its penalties against the soul of man.
• Salvation is spiritual processing to convert man while being transformed back into the image of God, after their likeness, and restore back to him dominion.
• God’s reconciling plan to redeem His creation man, but man must trust the process of God’s love for him when love lifts him.
1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2 He brought me up also out of an horrible put, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
• God is going to use you and I as the only Jesus that many will see and hear in order to rescue and restore back to Him.
4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
• If God’s love and spiritual attraction didn’t bring you into your awareness of Him and your need for a Savior in this manner, then you should really evaluate your acceptance of Christ Jesus.
• Your prayer was heard while you wait on the Lord to answer.
• God’s love for you and I brought us up out of our sin; and Jesus’ triumph over sin in the flesh gave us back the Will to choose God, whereas we had once lost self-control.
• The love of God for you and I put a new song, a new praise, a new way, with a confidence in Christ for the new creature’s awakening in me.
• Love heard will awaken your soul today! Your soul must be awakened in order for God to have you as an eligible candidate (prospect) for His plan of Salvation.
• Now (then will), my spiritual foundation is being reconstructed to be erected in Christ.
St John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me.
• God through Jesus Christ will spiritually attract the spirit Man in you to Him.
• Christ Jesus must be lifted up on the Cross to attract and draw all men to Himself.
• The spirit Man in you is estranged or was once estranged from God.
• Because we were all born in sin, shaped in iniquity, and in sin did our mothers conceive us.
• We were all born spiritually dead and unconscious of our spirituality, the spiritual things of God, His Will, His Way; His Holiness, His Righteousness, His Knowledge, His Understanding, His Wisdom, and how to get into His Presence.
• Sin caused the spirit man in you and me (every one of us) to lose consciousness of our spirituality, that of which we were originally created as.
• In this loss of consciousness, the spirit Man lost all self-control and is now unable to control his feelings and actions. Man lost his ability to stay balanced.
• Our Will implies self-control!
• In the spiritual lost the spirit man also lost count, that is he lost and forgot His total Garden of Eden encounters and experiences with God.
• Sin caused the spirit man to be out of position with Heaven (Genesis 3:9). Adam lost his Heavenly position in God and with God.
• Estrangement is the state of being alienated or separated in feeling or affection from a previous or close relationship; a state of hostility or unfriendliness; the state of being separated or removed; to remove from a familiar environment and its associations.
• We were once estranged from true love, but Jesus Christ has come with a triumphal entry into the heart of the spirit man (you and I) to renew, restore, and regain the heart, mind, soul, spirit, and body. That is the whole man!
• Jesus must triumph in every aspect of the life of the new creature in you in order to perfect the love of God that has been given back to us through Salvation.
• Jesus’s triumphal entry is the perfection of God’s love for the spirit man in his estrangement.
St Matthew 21:1-9 The triumphal procession of Jesus’ entry into Jerusalem celebration of His triumph if winning all souls back to the Father.
All souls belong to the Lord the soul of the father, the soul of the son, and the soul that sins shall die but it too belongs to the Lord. (Ezekiel 18:4)
1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,
2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto Me.
3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
4 All this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
5 Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.
6 And the disciples went, and did as Jesus commanded them,
7 And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set him thereon.
8 And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way.
9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
• Triumphal means made, carried out, or used in celebration of a great victory or achievement.
• Jesus is already celebrating His victorious achievement over sin in the flesh before the Cross. This is faith celebrating a triumph! Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
• The plan of God is already fulfilled in you also, but you must walk out the manifestation of it.
• Hosanna is an expression of adoration, praise, and joy.
• Hosanna is a Hebrew root word found in Psalm 118:25 which says save us, we pray, O Lord!
• It took the Lord God to come and get me then return me back to my originality in Him, for Him, and toward Him.
• His love is what lifted me out of my muck and mir called sin. I was in waiting upon that something that I had a great need for, and the world no longer had it or did not have it.
• The Lord God heard the cry of my broken spirit and broken and contrite heart crying out for a change, but most of all for my need in Him.
• All that I had gained, possessions of wealth, houses, land, status could no longer fulfill the void that was in my heart.
• Not for what I could be blessed with or get out of Him but for what I could do for Him to become pleasurable to Him.
• So, I did not come to the Lord for tangible blessings, but I come to be spiritually perfected and made whole in Him.
• The Spirit of God came in to conquer and claim the victory over my soul (life).
• Mankind’s real issue is love!
• Mankind has left his first love. And he suffers from the need of true unconditional love in its fullness, understanding, and application.
• Love is what the spirit man was created in and with.
• The void in man is for love, not worldly and natural possessions; people and status; or fantasies with and from a carnal imagination to suffice and fill a spiritual void.
• We must learn to trust the process of love designed and set by God through Jesus for the spirit man in you.
• This is Palm Sunday a good day to experience the awakening power of your soul in the triumphal entry of Christ Jesus in you through the Spirit of the Word of God heard and accepted by faith.
• Palm Sunday is the completed work of Christ Jesus before the Cross being celebrated as victorious and triumph in the Will of God for all mankind.
• This is God’s so love to us from Him through Christ Jesus.
Sunday, April 2, 2023